[Wan Qing Festival of Spring] Monument Tour: A Bungalow & A Revolution
In conjunction with Wan Qing Festival of Spring 2018, discover the full story of the former Sun Yat Sen Villa - how did this style of housing develop throughout history and eventually cross paths with a revolution? How did Chinese revolutionary Dr. Sun Yat Sen use this house to plan three uprisings in the 1911 Chinese Revolution? Uncover the architectural story of this house as well as the historical account of the 1911 Revolution in this unique tour.
For more information on Wan Qing Festival of Spring 2018, visit http://www.sysnmh.org.sg/.
Please take note of the following:
- Tour will be conducted in English. Each tour is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes early as the tour will begin on time.
- Kindly present your electronic or printed ticket upon arrival.
- Do wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted.
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Reception Area (Meeting Point)
24 Feb (English) $5.00
- Venue Address
- 12 Tai Gin Road Singapore