Event is FINISHED
The Anxious Executive Workshop: Embrace Your Introversion
Introverts often make the best business leaders but do not recognise it. Embrace your Introversion and your true self through The Anxious Executive.
The Anxious Executive offers a wide range of coaching, mentoring and development services for Introverts or those people who work with Introverts. If you are an Introvert or just want to understand more about introversion and working with Introverts, why not take the first step and join us at our next introductory workshop?
This workshop will offer you the chance to understand, explain and embrace your introversion. We will focus on:
- The good, the bad and the ugly experiences of an Introvert working globally
- Introverts are the best leaders – embracing your Introversion and anxiety to be successful in the business world
- Job skills required in 2020
- Being yourself
- Explaining your introversion (don't be afraid to do so!)
- How can you be heard as an Introvert?
- Writing your own ‘user manual’
- Your personal brand story – developing key words and experiences into your own personal ‘elevator pitch’ to share who you are and your experience and beliefs
- Working with Introverts – coaching and development sessions for Type A personalities and businesses who work with introverted professionals
We have limited seats available for this workshop and we would love to meet you there (and by the way, we will not be taking any 'networking breaks' during the workshop!)
Embrace your introversion and be yourself in business this year!
- The event description was updated. Diff#321441 2018-03-06 07:42:33
Add to Calendar
Thu Mar 8, 2018
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- The Working Capitol, Workshop Room
Early bird discount tickets
(available until January 22nd)
SOLD OUT $55.00 Chinese New Year discounted
tickets - $8 off Standard ticket price
SOLD OUT $62.00 Standard ticket SOLD OUT $70.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Keong Saik Road (Cnr. Keong Saik Road and Neil Road), Singapore 089109 Singapore
MRT - Outram Road, use Exit G. Bus - 61,166,197 Neil Road; 75,167,196 Cantonment Road. Car Parking - Basement level, The Pinnacle@Duxton
The Anxious Executive13 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?