Tax Issues in Japanese Real Estate Invesment
Premium Value Bank is pleased to announce their upcoming real estate investment seminar that will focus on tax issues in Japanese real estate investment.
Whether you are just starting to consider investing in Japanese real estate or are an experienced investor, we invite you to attend this seminar which will cover essential knowledge for maximizing your returns and protecting your investment.
In this seminar we will cover:
- How income tax is levied (different types of taxpayers)
- Basics of rental income calculation
- Taxes on capital gain
- Relief from double taxation (tax treaties and foreign tax credits)
- Related issues, including offshore property records and departure taxes
- Other taxes, including taxation of gifts and inheritance
We look forward to welcoming you in our spacious seminar room at Premium Value Bank’s Tokyo office.
*Due to certain financing requirements, this seminar is limited to investors with an annual income of ¥7,000,000 or greater. We appreciate your understanding.
Doors open at 6:30PM.
We Plan to have a private consultations with PVB staff to explain and share information about real estate investment and our service as real estate agent.