Vibrant cities to lands of waterfalls, moon, mars, desert, geysers, salt plains
THIS IS NOT A FREE EVENT. Pls refer to the provided link for package detail, cost and rsvp: https://goo.gl/LNV2JY
All RSVP and payment will be consolidated in the above link.
All paid and confirmed participants will receive a notification and contact from the organiser. If you did not, pls DO NOT proceed to the meeting point.
Here is it.
I thought this 18 days plan (just taking 10 days of leave) can allow us to travel to 4 countries in South America, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Paraguay. We are covering many major destinations of South America from vibrant cities of Sao Paulo, Rio De Janiero, Santiago City to the moon and mars like landscape at Atacama Desert and the world's largest waterfall Iguaza Falls. RSVP to indicate your interest and we can start our planning from here. I am contemplating a visit to Uyuni de Salar in Bolivia, however, getting there can be cumbersome because a yellow fever vaccination is required and possibily an expensive visa of US$100. Let's get our discussion going. Yeah.
18 days rough plans
1) We will be flying for 3 to 4 days
- 33 hours for 1 way flight to Sao Paulo
2) 3 days in Iguazu Falls, when U.S. first lady Eleanor Roosevelt saw Iguazu Falls, she said "Poor Niagara"
- See it from Brazil, Argentina and even Paraguay side
- Visit the mighty Iguazu National Park
3) 1 day in Paraguay largest free trade zone Ciudad del Este, often called the Hong Kong of South America
4) 2 days in Salta Argentina
- Salt plains Salinas Grandes, some described it as "Taking a trip to a salt flat is like taking a trip out of this world"
- Colourful mountains Jujuy
- Take a 4x4 on a similar route as Train To The Clouds experiencing Inca culture
- Visit wineries
5) 3.5 days in Atacama Desert,
- 3rd largest geyser in the world, Tatio
- Moon and Mars like landscape, Atacama Desert
- Least light pollution place to observe the galaxies with SPACE, also home to the largest astronomical project in existence
- Miñiques volcano and Miscanti lake
- the Flamingos National Reserve
- Natural Amphi Theatre, Cordillera de la Sal
- Mars and moon like landscape
- Float like in the Dead Sea, Laguna Cejar
6) 3 days in Sao Paulo and Rio De Janiero
- Beaches of Rio De Janiero
- Christ the Redeemer
- Sugarloaf mountains
- Historical centre of RioDe Janiero
- Maracanã Stadium
- Iconic buildings such as Nitero Museum, Museum of Tomorrow and many others
- Museums of Sao Paolo such as MASP
- Food, drink, dance, street art, and markets of Sao Paulo
7) 1.5 day in Santiago City
- Food, drink, dance, street art, and markets of Santiago
World's largest waterfall systems - Iguazu Falls
Iguazu Falls from Argentina side
Copacabana beach of Rio De Janeiro
Iconic buildings of Rio De Janeiro
Nitero Museum, Rio De Janiero, Brazil
Sugarloaf at Rio De Janiero
Museum of Tomorrow, Rio De Janiero, Brazil
World's third largest geysers, Atacama, Chile
Flamingos National Reserve, Chile
For trip package detail, cost and RSVP, please click here: https://goo.gl/LNV2JY