BREVE - THE CONCERT
Indulge in an open concert at the Singapore Botanic Gardens (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with local and international musicians showcasing their own unique culture.
Be prepared to be ‘activated’ to perform alongside the musicians as they use music to break the borders!
Make new friends, pick up new inspirations and see the joy of a multi-cultural, multi-racial society!
Be the First 150 to register to receive a Bird / Duck Whistle and you can use it to perform with the musicians!
Click here to learn more about the musicians.
(1) Round Robin: A jamming session from all musicians through their respective cultures.
(2) Lion’s Orchid: Songs will be based on our Lion City and her admiration with Orchids.
(3) Daily Sounds: An interactive session activating all the audiences (On & Off-Stage) to participate in music creation using everyday necessities such as tools, books, pipes, pens, tubes etc
(4) Musical Heritage: A series of traditional folk tunes based on musicians’ respective culture
(5) A Borderless World: An extension of a local similar tune which will activate the audiences into singing and dancing
BREVE - THE CONCERT is part of a series of community activities to promote acceptance and tolerance of cultural diversity. To find out more about our activities please visit www.ruanatworkz.com/breve.
*Programme is subjected to change. In the event of incremental weather, the concert may be cancelled. Bird / Duck whistle is on the first-come-first-served basis and is available while stock lasts. Bird / Duck whistle is non-exchangeable is only valid for redemption on the actual day (18 Nov 2017).
- The event description was updated. Diff#292276 2017-11-04 14:51:04
18:00 - 19:30 SGT
- 1 Cluny Rd, Singapore 259569 シンガポール
Nassim Gate is the nearest entrance, 5 minutes walk to the Shaw Foundation Symphony Stage