Success, Money and the Mind
Do you ever wonder why some people seem to have a lucky charm when it comes to success, while most others seem to struggle? What is the difference between these people and the ones on the other side? 1% of the population earns 96% of the world’s income – this is not an accident!
Are you interested in finding out what’s the secret to financial freedom, and having everything that you desire with ease? Do you yearn for better results and greater accomplishment in any part of your life – Work, Relationships, Finances?
If the answer to any of the above questions is Yes, then this event is for you!
We were taught many things in school, but no one taught us the basic methodologies of success and achievement. Based on more than 55 years of research and the principles taught by Napoleon Hill, this seminar will shed some light on the secrets known to the top 1% of achievers in the world.
Join us for a lunch session (12PM - 2PM) packed with information and fun, that will possibly change your life!
What you will learn:
- The secrets of the most successful people in the world
- How to use your most powerful tool to create a life that you desire
- What is stopping you from being part of the 1%
- Proven techniques to change your results
Jasrin Singh is a Success and Life Coach, whose key motivations lie in empowering and enabling people to reach their highest potential. Jasrin works enthusiastically with individuals, groups and companies to guide them in discovering their deepest desires, and helps achieve their personal and professional goals. Jasrin is a Thinking into Results Consultant, trained and mentored by Bob Proctor, one of the greatest success and personal achievement coaches in the world.
- Venue Address was changed to "55 Market Street, #10-01, Singapore 048941". Orig#294955 2017-11-14 08:42:41
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM SGT
- 55 Market Street, #10-01, Singapore 048941
Early Bird SOLD OUT $10.00 Standard SOLD OUT $18.00
- Venue Address
- 55 Market Street, #10-01, Singapore 048941 Singapore