Real Estate Tax Issues For Non-Japanese Investors Living in Japan
Premium Value Bank is pleased to announce their upcoming real estate investment seminar that will focus on real estate tax issues for non-Japanese investors living in Japan.
Whether you are just starting to consider investing in Japanese real estate or are an experienced investor, we invite you to attend this seminar which will cover essential knowledge for maximizing your returns and protecting your investment.
In this seminar we will cover:
- How income tax is levied (different types of taxpayers)
- Basics of rental income calculation
- Taxes on capital gain
- Relief from double taxation (tax treaties and foreign tax credits)
- Related issues, including offshore property records and departure taxes
- Other taxes, including taxation of gifts and inheritance
We will have a guest speaker “Kiichiro Ito” who is experienced acountant , has supported both Japanese and non-Japanese clients. It is free entranceb and sheets are limited. Don't miss this oppotunity.
We also plan to have personal counsultation after the seminar. If you are interested in real estate investment, please join that too.