Mastermind Core (By Lucent) #9
This is our 9th gathering of like-minded value investors or Warren Buffett wannabes, to meet up, mingle, bond and share about value investing knowledge!
Expected knowledge towards Stock Investing: MINIMUM BASIC CONCEPTS REQUIRED.
We will be sharing 1 company studied by the analyst team!
Due to limited space in our venue, therefore we have very limited seats! Therefore whilst stocks last!!!
2.30-3PM: Network with other investors and ice-breaking!
3-4.00PM: Analyze listed companies in detail using 3R principles and identify whether it is undervalued and worthy to invest!
4.00-4.30PM++: Q&A, NETWORKING, CLOSING.
1 drink shall be included. As for food, please order from the cafe!
We look forward to seeing you! Bring your friends along!
Purpose: This is a sharing event about our analysis of public listed companies with the goal of spotting great companies to invest in for the long term. We believe in the power of community and therefore we seek to work as a team to analyze and create a shared watchlist and achieve financial success together.
Instructions (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1) Make sure to bring your pen and paper along to take notes! There are plenty of notes you can take down during the sharing event. If you want, bring your laptop as well!
2) Bring money for your own food and drinks! Make sure to buy a drink to support the cafe!
3) Bring your namecards for networking!
4) Look for the organizer faces (as per the photos on our eventbrite page).
5) During our company case study reviews, please note that due to disclosure and compliance with local laws, we will not share the case study files nor allow photos of the notes to be taken. Again, please feel free to take down your own notes on your pen and paper!
6) In the event that it may get noisy due to other crowds, feel free to sit or stand closer to the speakers. Please take a proactive approach to look for the best position in order to get the most out of this session!
7) Be friendly and sociable! Don't be afraid to ask questions! We will have a Q&A session at the end of every session to ask about investing. Please leave your questions to the end of the presentation for better clarity and smoother flow.
8) Join us on our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ValueInvestingMastermindMeetup/ - you will only be approved into the group after joining us once in the actual session.
9) If you need to reach the organizer (Richard) for directions or information about the event, please contact +6016-520 7099 via Whatsapp.
Dresscode: Smart Casual*
Time: 2.30PM sharp.
Location: (TO BE DETERMINED - WITHIN CAMERON HIGHLANDS)
Contact: Please contact +6016-520 7099
What can I bring into the event?
PAPER & PEN. As we are sharing a company analysis for the sole purpose of education, you will be required to sign a disclaimer form at the actual event.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact +6016-520 7099 via whatsapp!
What's the refund policy?
As bookings are set in place for committed attendees to reserve seatings due to limited seats, we do not allow refunds.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, just specify your name.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, to ensure accuracy, please fill in completely.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
No, it is not transferrable. Please register for another ticket.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
No, it is not allowed, to avoid confusion.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Please drive up to Cameron Highlands. If you are coming as a group, please consider doing a car-pool.