Event is FINISHED
Anyone can make things and understand the engineering process. Learn electronics concepts through littleBits and become familiar with the prototyping process by using Strawbees and Makedo building kits.
Creative Engineer Holiday Camp [Ages 7-10] Dec 11-15 - Tinkercademy
Use your hands to create projects and inventions from scratch! This camp is designed to teach you the engineering process, and empowers you to prototype and design inventions while building problem-solving skills. We hope to get students excited about engineering and break down any “intimidation” students might have when presented with a creation task. This is a project-based camp where students will create multiple projects and take them home!
- Ages 7-10
- 1:5 Instructor-Student Ratio
- No experience necessary - beginners are welcome!
- 5-day camp (15 hours in total)
- Understand the engineering and prototyping process, learn electronics concepts
- Take home the projects you create and the littleBits set we provide in camp
What will I learn?
- Electronics concepts (inputs and outputs, different sensors) through littleBits
- The engineering, design, and prototyping process through Strawbees and Makedo
- Logical and creative thinking through creating an original final project
- The importance of perseverance - first designs probably won't work, how do you iterate and improve your solution?
If you have any questions, concerns, or are looking for suggestions for your student, feel free to contact us at +65 3125 6257 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check out the details for this camp and other camps Tinkercademy offers at https://tinkercademy.com/programmes/holiday-camps/.
Want to find more groups and events like this?