Event is FINISHED
Learn to prototype with the micro:bit microcontroller while creating fun projects in our 2-day microCamp! Students will become familiar with programming concepts and electronics components in the process of building their projects. By the end of the camp, students will have made 2-3 projects that they can take home.
Learn Micro:bit 2-Day microCamp [Ages 10-13] Nov 23-24 Holiday Camp - Tinkercademy
- Ages 10-13
- 1:6 Instructor-Student Ratio
- No experience necessary - beginners are welcome!
- Be introduced to programming, prototyping, and electronics concepts
- Take home the projects you create and the micro:bit
What will my child learn?
- How to use the micro:bit, and its external sensors and actuators
- The PXT programming environment
- Computational thinking skills
- How to use variables, event handlers, arithmetic and comparison operators, and conditionals and loops
- Electronics concepts - inputs and outputs (through using buttons, light sensor, accelerometer, compass, LED array display, and other micro:bit components)
- Creativity through making projects (will make 2-3 projects)
If you have any questions, concerns, or are looking for suggestions for your student, feel free to contact us at +65 3125 6257 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to find more groups and events like this?