FinTech Talent Programme - Launch & Course Preview
presents to you the inaugural FinTech Talent Programme.
This course preview enables prospective students who are interested in pursuing knowledge in the field of Financial technology (FinTech) and innovation. Participants will be able to talk to academics and industry practitioners.
6.30pm Welcome Speech by Mr Vivek Kumar, Director, U Associate and U Future Leaders of NTUC
6.45pm Welcome Speech by Mr Chia Hock Lai, President, Singapore FinTech Association
6.55pm Official Launch by Mr Vivek Kumar, Director, U Associate and U Future Leaders of NTUC
7.00pm Course Structure presentation by Chia Hock Lai, President, Singapore FinTech Association
7.30pm Q&A session
8.00pm Session Ends
Financial technology (FinTech) plays a significant role in Singapore’s increasingly digitalised economy. But are you equipped with the necessary skills to take advantage of the opportunities available?
Discover how to effectively leverage new technology to meet the changing needs, demands and mindsets of consumers in the financial world. The FinTech Talent Programme – jointly developed by the Singapore FinTech Association, NTUC U Associate, the Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) and Singapore Polytechnic – comprises nine key modules that’ll equip you with:
- Knowledge of the latest trends and developments in the FinTech landscape to better prepare you for the next wave of change
- Technical know-how and knowledge of tools you can use to more effectively plan and execute digital transformation projects
- Valuable insights and industry perspectives through co-teaching and sharing of case studies by practitioners, and learning journeys to Innovation Centres and FinTech companies
- Guidance from industry mentors through a Capstone project where you’ll learn to apply what you’ve learnt and pitch at a Demo Day
- Access to SFA’s mentorship and jobs portals
- The event description was updated. Diff#276518 2017-09-08 07:47:11