Master Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in 8 Hours
Are you not getting enough online traffic to your website? Or are you paying too much money to Facebook to boost your traffic from social media but not getting enough sales in return? Learn how to use search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing to generate more traffic to your website without paying more money.
Get 10 TIMES more free traffic to your website with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn to use 11 important SEO tools and websites
No programming skills required
Certificate of achievement is included
What You Will Learn
- This course is a hands-on step-by-step workshop that will teach you how to get your website on the first page of Google when Sarawakians, Malaysians or global users search.
- Discover the difference between white-hat, grey-hat, and black-hat SEO.
- Perform a full SEO audit on your website for free.
- Learn about Page Authority, Domain Authority, PageRank and understand their relevance in SEO.
- Know the difference between owning .com, .net, .com.my and .my domain names in the context of SEO.
- Use a unique tool to find out how many people in Sarawak are searching your product/service on Google.
- Learn to target the right keywords (search terms) for your website.
- Learn on-page SEO strategies to optimize your webpages to be SEO-friendly.
- Write perfectly SEO-optimized contents and webpages on your website.
- Get Google, Bing and Yahoo search engines to read your website fast and effectively.
- Get Google to verify your business to boost your search engine ranking.
- Avoid dangerous SEO tactics that will hurt your ranking.
- Know the do's and don'ts of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Write articles and blog posts that will rank high on search engines.
- How to ride on other high ranking websites to boost your own ranking.
- Analyze your SEO metrics and perform page loading speed and mobile friendliness tests.
- Learn how to use Google Adwords to get on the first page of Google search the easy and fast way.
- Get American writers to write contents for your website for as low as RM12.
- Low-cost ways to get other websites to link to your website.
Who Should Attend
- Executives, entrepreneurs, website owners who want to gain more traffic to their websites.
- Entrepreneurs or freelancers who wish to earn income as an SEO specialist to capture the untapped market in Sarawak.
- Knowledge on how to use the Internet
- Please bring along your laptop. This will be a hands-on workshop
Trainer Profile - Melvin Wong (Sarawakian)
- Conducted Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course with Talk IT in South Korea
- Samples of websites that ranked No. 1 or first page on Google - Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3, Screenshot 4, Screenshot 5
- Current residence mentor at Magic Sarawak and the South Bay Entrepreneurial Center in Los Angeles. Also a mentor at AngelHack Los Angeles
- Returned to Sarawak for only a brief period. Currently, taking time and effort to mentor and educate Sarawakians about online and digital technologies.
- Personally built over 15 websites
- 12 years of online business experience with 17 countries - U.S, U.K, Finland, France, Australia, Israel, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil, South Korea, Japan, China
- Former CEO of FanXT/Just Mobile, an online game and mobile apps company that was acquired by an American/Japanese company in 2016. This company owned an MSC-status with tax breaks for 10 years
- Sold eMemorial, online memorial website to The Star, Malaysia's No.1 English newspaper (2016)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) from Nottingham Trent University, U.K (2001)
- Country representative in Global Entrepreneurship Week event in the White House in U.S (2012)
- Country representative for 3 weeks of entrepreneurship program, hosted by U.S State Department in U.S (2012)
- Speaker at Global Entrepreneurship Summit, officiated by U.S President Barack Obama (2013)
- Winner of Make The Pitch business reality TV show in Malaysia (2012)
- Speaker for iGaming Congress in Macau (2012)
- Trainer for SingTel telecommunications company in Singapore (2009)
- Mentor for Malaysia Developers' Day hackathon with AT&T (U.S) in Malaysia (2013, 2014, 2015)
What are my parking options at the event?
Parking is free and plentiful!
What can I bring into the event?
Please bring a laptop. Wifi is provided
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For more info, please contact us or call/Whatsapp 012-3544216
What's the refund policy?
We provide full refund 7 days before the event's date