Event is FINISHED
#4: Conversions (hands-on) - September II (Singapore)
Xero's cloud software brings all the information accountants need together in one simple and easy-to-navigate space. Beautiful powerful tools put you in charge of your clients' accounts and your own workflow.
Xero's training events let you explore the benefits of the cloud, and helps you and your practice get seamlessly set up in Xero.
About this Event
You are ready to set up your first client on Xero, but don’t know what to do? This is the course you want to attend. In #4: Conversions, you will learn the basics of setting up your client:
- Add an organisation
- Partner set-up screens
- Organisation, Financial, and Invoice settings
- Tax rates
- Chart of Accounts
- Conversion balances
- Xero Conversion toolkit
This is a hands-on, practical learning session. Please bring along:
- Internet ready device (e.g.: MacBook, laptop, tablet)
- Excel with Comma Separated Values (.csv) file format
- Your Xero login details
- Real-life client files you intend to move on to Xero:
- Country the company pays taxes
- Base/functional currency
- GST basis (accrual / cash)
- Tax ID number, name, and period (e.g.: monthly / 3 monthly)
- Financial year-end date
- Company logo for invoice templates
- Trial balance as at period end date
- Prepare listing of open invoices (for Account Receivables) and bills (for Account Payables)
- Optional: Fill up the direct bank feed forms with client’s bank details
Who Should Attend
Principals, partners and/or senior managers of accounting and bookkeeping practices in Singapore. Please note that registration begins at 9:15am and the session shall start on time - please do not be late!
Must I be a Xero Partner to attend?
No, but you will get the most out of the training session if you are signed up as one and are set up on My Xero Partner Edition. This allows you to try our single ledger and follow through the demonstrations.
How do I become a Xero Partner?
Simply fill up this form and we will be in touch to assist you.
What does it mean to be a Xero partner?
100K+ Accountants and Bookkeepers use Xero to work faster, more efficiently, and help their practice thrive. Learn more about the Xero Partner Program here.
How can I become a Xero-certified Advisor?
Learn more about Xero U here.
- Title was changed to "#4: Conversions (hands-on) - September II (Singapore)". Orig#270157 2017-08-17 00:45:35
Add to Calendar
Wed Sep 20, 2017
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM SGT
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM SGT
- Venue Address
- 115 Amoy Street, #03-00, Singapore 069935 Singapore
2-min walk from Telok Ayer MRT (Exit A)
Want to find more groups and events like this?