in love many times in our lives – with a life partner, our children and at
times, our dream house and car!
have you ever fallen in love with what you do? Is your current job your “dream
job”? Are you happy at work and still in love with it? If yes, congratulations!
you have yet to find that “dream job” or you’re falling out of love with the
current one, we would like to invite you to join us for a date with our career
from experienced practitioners how they discover their love in a career. Like
most people, they were contemplating to make a switch at some point of their life.
Get inspired and find out how you can fall in love again! (with a career of
Come along with a friend and register your
Door Gifts: A pair of movie tickets to celebrate your new-found love
(while stocks last on a first-come-first-serve basis; provided on the day during registration)
When: 22 August 2017 (Tuesday) at 7.00pm. Registration starts at 6.30pm
Where: 11th floor, Marymount Room, Manulife Centre, 51 Bras Basah Road
1. Mr. James Sim, Senior Director of Manulife (Singapore)
In addition to his role as Senior Director, James is an Estate Planning Profession for 23 years. He is a certified Trust and Estate Planner (TEP) with the Society of Estate Planning (STEP-UK) and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
Estate Planning Council is a network of Estate Planning Professionals from the 10 ASEAN countries and collaborates on Estate Planning matters with practitioners in China, India, Taiwan, Australia , USA and UK.
2. Ms. Maria Dela Cruz, Senior Manager of Manulife (Singapore)
- Senior Business Development Manager, Wholesale Partnerships, Aviva Ltd.
- Business Development Manager, Bancassurance (DBS Bank), Aviva Ltd.
- Sales Manager, Direct Sales Force, Aviva Ltd.
- Over 10 years of insurance industry experience in various departments
- Master of Science in Finance, University of the Philippines - Diliman
- BS Legal Management, Ateneo de Manila University