Young Entrepreneur Development Forum #YEDF2017
The objectives of the forum are as follows:
· To provide a platform for business leaders, chamber members, entrepreneurs and future entrepreneurs to share and learn about the real life experiences, ideas, knowledge and case studies of entrepreneurs who have excel in their respective field.
· To encourage entrepreneurship spirit among Penang’s young generation and future leaders who will be leading the economic growth of our state and country.
· To provide networking opportunities for business leaders, entrepreneurs and youths who are interested in entrepreneurship.
With the theme “Empowering Entrepreneurs towards Digital Transformation”, speakers will share and discuss how digital transformation is changing the future of E-commerce and importance of E-commerce in business world. With the growing impact of the digital community affecting the way business is done, now is the time to start thinking about an E-Commerce solution.
1. E-Commerce landscape in Malaysia and beyond by MDEC+ DFTZ - Nurzuhairah Bte Abd Wahid
2. #MYCYBERSALE 2017 by PIKOM - Justin J Anthony
3. Malaysia Digital Chamber of Commerce (MDCC) - Fione Tan
4. eCommerce Platform by Easy Store - Chan Kee Siak
5. Briefing from Commerce.asia - Elena Tan
6. Premier Logistic Partner - SF Global Express Malaysia - Jason Lee
As participants are limited to 100 persons, registration are based on first-come-first-served basis.
- The event description was updated. Diff#268109 2017-08-09 03:07:58
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM MYT
- Tan Kok Ping Hall, 1st Floor, Penang Chinese Chamber of Commerce Building, No. 3, Light Street, 10200 Penang.
Member SOLD OUT RM15.00 Non Member SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- Tan Kok Ping Hall, 1st Floor, Penang Chinese Chamber of Commerce Building, No. 3, Light Street, 10200 Penang. Malaysia