China Business Excellent ReferenceElaine Zhou
For Education Business, Consulting Business, Speakers, Trainers and Business Owners Who Want to Do Business in China.
The participants will find in-depth, practical advice on the most common issues that are faced by companies doing business in China. A wide range of topics are covered from essential operational considerations to legal matters, HR due diligence, e-commerce and more. Companies already doing business in China should also find it a useful guide to complement their experience.
It has six overarching headings that drill down into the key specifics necessary for success in China.
To provide an excellent reference for any business looking to export to China for the first time, for anyone considering China market entry, as well as for multinationals as they expand operations within China or move to protect their business interests. I hope it will serve as a useful reference in ensuring every success for your business in China.
- The China Business Environment
- Preparing to Trade with China
- Incorporation and Growing a Business
- Protecting your Business Interests.
- Understanding local culture and leadership style
- Use Wechat to build massive community and fans
Language: English and Mandarin
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Singapore Chinese Chamber
RSVP SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- 47 Hill Street Singapore, 179365 Singapore