Cryptocurrency a.k.a Digital/Virtual Currency Trend
Let's meet over a casual drink to get up close and personal on Cryptocurrency. Some call it Digital Currency or Virtual Money. It’s all the same thing. Those who are adventurous and following the news have invested, made profits and looking for more opportunity to make greater profits from it.
Many are skeptical and curious about the legitimacy, security and transactability of Cryptocurrencies. Anything new is always and will be viewed with a magnifying glass until it becomes mainstream.
Let your hair down (oops I am bald!), come over, grab a coffee or tea (sorry no alcohol served) for an afternoon session for a brief of these cryptocurrencies and make your own wise decision to venture into this new and exciting frontier (as the Trekkies say it, “To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before…)
- A fast & furious description of Blockchain
- What is Cryptocurrency a.k.a Digital/Virtual currency?
- How we interact with the world around us?
- Past, current & future in payment methods.
- How to gain from cryptocurrency?
Feel free to share your thoughts for better engagement during the event.
BUY YOURSELF A DRINK OR A SNACK
Ladies & gentlemen, this is a free event to participate without any charges for registering. However, as a courteous gesture to the establishment kindly buy yourself a drink or a bite for allowing us to use the facility for free :-) (RM10++ isn’t going to hurt us to gain some knowledge and perhaps make some money in the future!) We get to sit in a cosy and comfortable place. BTW we don't own any shares in the company nor get profits from the outlet sales!
1. Please avoid registering multiple events. This is to allow new people to register as there is a very limit number of seats for each event. Hope you are not registering to see a new world record for number of events registration :-) Really appreciate your cooperation to turn up for the event once registered. There are others interested to come as well and you could be depriving them. Please check your calendar for this event before registering as you might have booked to attend another event earlier. As we age brain cells tend to misfire and forget stuff :-)
2. Please be punctual so we can start and finish on time (I like to finish early and leave before getting stuck in the jam. Dread the damn traffic!). I am sure you wouldn’t like others keeping you waiting for long periods of time. You will miss some information mentioned at the beginning of the event as it won’t be repeated. It’s unfair to those who came on time and have to go thru it again.
3. Meeting schedule, venue and map are indicated in the event post. Kindly use available apps like Waze and Google Maps to find the location (the US government have been very generous to allow apps to use satellite for directions!). They give better directions than me :-)
4. Its professional courtesy to inform in advance if you are unable to attend or not sure of coming. Please release your reservation in advance (1 or 2 days earlier) so others can come aboard. If no one turns up I can go watch a movie instead!!
With that away, I look forward to building a professional group with Cryptocurrency!
“I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think” - Socrates
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM MYT
- Built Custom Burgers Level 4, Nu Sentral
Cryptocurrency a.k.a Digital/Virtual Currency Trend FULL
- Venue Address
- Nu Sentral Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields 50470 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia
Facing Celebrity Fitness to the right when coming up the escalator on Level 4