Scratch Basics 101
Register your interest on Peatix by "purchasing" a RSVP ticket. Our Sales Reps will get in touch with you!
The course fee is $199 - For more information, please visit https://www.kidscode.sg/product/scratch-learning-to-code/
TWO SESSIONS AVAILABLE - 9am-1pm and 2pm-6pm
Your kids will learn to think creatively, work collaboratively, and reason systematically with Scratch programming. Join the community to create stories, games, and animations. Share with others around the world.Requirement
- No prior experience required.
What You’ll Learn
- Get exposed to fundamentals of programming with Scratch
- Get exposed to computational thinking
- Equip one with logical and creative approach to execute task
- Have fun with project-based learning
- Explore the creation of their first ever game creation
How do we at Kidscode impart our knowledge to your child?
- We guide your child through step-by-step exercises to create a “Catch Game”
- We get them to rebuild this first project or do a slight variation of it such as adding another item to catch
- We then leave them to build the project from scratch and without any guidance
- We will support them when they have questions
- We repeat the process to instill confidence and familiarity
This recursive training method helps to instill the basics of coding; the sense of adventure and the confidence to explore new ways to code even after the course has been completed!
- Create your very own game to be shared with your friends and family
- Scratch can be downloaded free at your own PC
- Continue with many more game creations with Scratch
- Aspire to be next game changer!