Create Your Very Own 3D Game!
Register your interest on Peatix by "purchasing" a RSVP ticket. Our Sales Reps will get in touch with you!
The course fee is $639 - For more information, please visit https://www.kidscode.sg/product/creative-development-workshop/
Gaming has evolved over the years since the introduction of arcade games. In the past, simpler games can easily satisfy a kid’s interests. In today’s gaming world, kids will being to enjoy playing games using Virtual Reality. In fact, they are more engaged with 3D games. The gaming industry has definitely advanced rapidly. At KidsCode, we would like to introduce your kids to the Unity gaming engine. In fact, Unity has often been referred to as the best video game engine. Some of the popular games made from Unity are:
- Temple Run Trilogy is a set of three games made for mobile platforms iOS, Android and Windows Phone, where the player basically does only one thing – runs away from things.
- Shadowrun Chronicles is a popular 3D online action game developed in Unity
- Experience with coding is preferred
- Explore and learn the basics of Unity
- Experience 3D design and programming
- Get real with the 3D game-play experience
- Have fun fostering strategic and critical thinking
- Along the way, your kids will be encouraged to solve problems independently
- Your kids are definitely motivated to think out of the box
- Continued access to resources to learn more about 3D modelling design and programming
How do we at Kidscode impart our knowledge to your child?
- We will help them discover some basic Unity elements
- We will guide them to edit an existing Unity game by replacing with their own animations, sprites and objects
- We will sit down with them and think about a theme such as plot and setting before they start working
- We will guide them through working on a Space Shooting game
- Things that we will get them doing:
- Create a foreground, midground, background
- A title screen
- A game over screen
- A spaceship
- Some objects
- Some aliens
Some examples of games created using Unity game engine:Key Takeaway
- Bring home their very own self-designed game at the end of the course
- They will be given links to online resources to learn more about 3D modeling design and programming
We suggest taking up App Creation for both iOS and Android, another mobile app development course.
For more information and to confirm your child's space in the course, please visit www.kidscode.sg