The Straits Times’ Life editor and veteran food critic Tan Hsueh Yun showcases her selection of some of the most delectable bites and brews from Singapore Coffee Festival 2017.
Catch Hsueh Yun in action at Posh Nosh by Hsueh: An Omakase Experience at the Coffee Festival, featuring her list of picks:
- Pulled Beef Mantou from Hyde & Co
- Scotch Egg Sandwich from Park Bench Deli
- Portobello Fries from The Coastal Settlement
- Castella Cake with Strawberry Creme Chantilly from Antoinette
- Jumbo Ice Cream Choux from Ollela
- Kaya Muffin from Cream Muffin by Hattendo
- Iced Honey Latte from Abbie’s Coffeehouse
- Nitro Tonic from Made Cold
Tickets are limited but drop by to say Bon Appetit!
Limited to 20 pax.
Price does not include the festival ticket. Each sold separately.