Preview run for the Goulding Sleeptalk Consultant Program
BECOME AN INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED PARENTING CONSULTANT- LAST CHANCE IN 2017 TO PREVIEW THIS WORKSHOP!!!
This Program is recognised by the following professional associations and organisation:
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- International Association of Counseling Therapists (IACT)
- Hypnobirthing Birthing Institute
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA)
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Federation of Victorian Counsellors (FVC)
- The Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Australia) Inc.
- The Hypnotherapy Association UK (HAUK)
- The Elman Institute (USA)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation Inc (NZ)
- Diabetes Research Association of America Inc (USA)
- Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills Inc (USA)
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Western Australia (PHWA)
- Hypnosis Association of Queensland Inc. (HAQ)
- National Council of Psychotherapists UK
- Association Romana De Hipnoza
PREVIEW THIS WORKSHOP FOR FREE: SATURDAY, 5TH AUGUST, 2017, 11AM-1PM.
Become a Certified Goulding SleepTalk® Consultant
If You Are:
- A trained counsellor/psychotherapist/hypnotherapist seeking to upgrade your qualifications and extend a wider range of services for your clients.
- A parent who would like to help your child cope with behavioral issues in a respectful and safe manner using a time tested, proven model.
- A teacher/trainer/consultant interested in helping students and families using an ethical framework.
This program is for you!
1] Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behavior.
2] Develop a process which integrates desired changes of behavior in a child.
3] Learn how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and mind and its relevance to a child's behavior, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
Preview this workshop for free!
5 August, 2017, Saturday 11am-1pm
with Master trainer, Has from Positive Focus ® .
*Free information kit will be given out during the preview workshop.