Connecting with your Inner Child through Art
Expressing ourselves or verbalizing how we exactly feel, like children do, can be difficult for adults. We suppress our emotions and censure our thoughts in favour of being accepted or not bringing attention to ourselves - sometimes to the detriment to ourselves.
Yet, we yearn to simply express as we are, imagine and create as we feel and be accepted without judgements or societal norms. Feeling the longing to be ourselves.
Using art as a medium, to connect deeper within to your inner child - invoking the tenderness and vulnerabilities within yourself. Allowing yourself to express freely on what you are led to do, as you paint.
This is a therapeutic session, with meditation and painting as inspired. Healing yourself through painting.
- meditation to calm yourself, and being centered and in peace
- expressing yourself through painting
- allowing your creativity to emanate from you as you connect with your heart and allow your inner child to emerge
- messages on your painting that I receive as part of the healing for yourself
You wont be painting on yourself, but on canvas using acrylic paints. This will be a hands-on workshop where all materials are provided. Wear comfortable clothes and simply be yourself.
For all age groups, both children & adults.
Energy Exchange : $55
Contact: Kalpana at 9816 2600, firstname.lastname@example.org
photocredit : unsplash.com
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- The Healing Space
Standard SOLD OUT $55.00
- Venue Address
- 209 Marine Parade Singapore 449532 Singapore
At the end of Chapel Road, within 10 minutes walking distance from Parkway Parade and I12 Katong
The Healing Space88 Followers