Grow your business with Facebook Marketing - SkillsFuture Approved
Time: 10am to 6pm | Max. 6 Participants (2 Seats Left)
Hands-on Facebook Marketing Workshop, 80% of the workshop consist of hands-on activity.
Would you like to grow your business with Facebook Marketing?
Facebook Marketing is one of the easiest digital marketing format to leverage and hop on to market very easily. The platform is also suitable for business with small budgets as low as $200 per month to $1,000 or more.
Acquire new customers, and generate more awareness for any business at a much lower cost compared to traditional marketing methods like Flyer Distribution, and others.
What you will take away from this Hands-On Workshop:
• Create a Facebook Page or Group (10~15 min activity)
- According to the number of friends you have, get them to like your page instantly when you create a Facebook Page. (Trade Secret and we're going to show you how! This feature benefits Property and Insurance Agents the most!)
• Learn to create amazing graphics for your Facebook Page (FB Banner / FB Post)
• Learn about the type of content you should post on Social Media
• Learn and apply 1 Free and 1 Paid Facebook Lead Generation tools
What will be taught in this Hands-on Facebook Marketing Course?
1. Introduction to Facebook Marketing, and what it can do for your business
2. Learn about your buyer's journey on Facebook, and how this affects the types of Ads you launch on Facebook.
3. Brainstorm your buyer's journey, and plan your Facebook Marketing Strategy (15 Min Brainstorming Per Participant, Discuss as a class.)
4. Hands-on Activity to design a Facebook (Awareness) Post with a FREE to use web-based design software
5. Diving into Facebook Business Page, Settings and Tools
6. Learn about a FREE lead generation tool you can use for your Organic Facebook Posts
7. Learn about the different types of Posts and Ads available on Facebook
8. Execution and Development of a Facebook Ad Campaign (Hands-On Activity)
9. Learn 5 secrets to apply in your Facebook Marketing Strategy that will give your business a BOOST on your Facebook ORGANIC reach and engagements.
By the end of the course, you will be a better Facebook Admin and Marketer, making Facebook Marketing work for you and your business.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop & Charger
• Mouse & Mouse Pad
What you need to know (for Singaporeans above 25 years old):
This workshop is SkillsFuture Approved and Claimable.
No cash required. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment instructions to pay us directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0041481
This is a Certificate Workshop. Receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the workshop from Sky Digital Agency.
PIC Grant: 40% of course fee
For company sponsored individuals, your company can claim 40% of course fee (for training conducted by external vendor) from PIC if your company is eligible.
More about the PIC Grant: https://goo.gl/qlldQz
P.S. For company sponsored employees, companies get to claim $2/hour from SkillsConnect's Absentee Pay Roll.
About the Trainer
Charmaine, is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency.
Being a web designer by training, she was intrigue by many things when she started her agency back in 2010. From Facebook marketing to SEO & SEM, she has became a self-taught marketer and hands-on practitioner. This allow her agency to grow in their service offerings to their Clients.
A hands-on marketer and practitioner who believes in learning a new skill everyday, challenging herself to explore and embrace technology, even if it meant to try shopping in a mandarin app, like the TaoBao Shopping App when AliPay was no longer a requirement to create an account on TaoBao.
She is generous in dishing out tips and tricks, and always excited to bounce marketing ideas with every participant. Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned during the workshop in their work or business by the end of the workshop.
If you're looking to learn abundantly, and use the internet as a marketing tool to help your business stand out in today's every growing technology, you have to join Charmaine at the workshop.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more small class workshops that are conducted in a small group setting of max. 6 participants, and that is what she has set herself out to do. This is to ensure that participants get more out of each training with Sky Digital Agency.
Sky Digital Agency currently has 5 SkillsFuture Approved and Claimable Workshops.
Visit our website for more details: www.skydigitalagency.com/workshops
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Reviews
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i". The building 6 Raffles Quay is just beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
Charmaine conducting a 3 hour workshop on "Ways to Effectively Retain Learning Through Better Visual Presentations" with 40 training and educators at Life Long Learning Centre, under Institute of Adult Learning (IAL)
Would you like to create amazing visual presentations with your PowerPoint and Keynote Applications? Join us for our Infographics & Visual Content Marketing workshop, SkillsFuture Approved & Claimable. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our workshop schedules.
Corporate Training with 15 staff from Singapore University of Technology and Design. If your company or organization would like to engage us for an in-house corporate training for your staff or employees, do reach out to us at email@example.com
Don't you just love the pantry. Makes learning more fun when you have different hot drinks to keep you awake! We mean... to help you focus!
- The event description was updated. Diff#264139 2017-07-22 14:49:17
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
$360 (SkillsFuture Credits) FULL Regular Tickets SOLD OUT $378.00
- Venue Address
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580 Singapore
Nearest MRT Station(s): Raffles Place (5 Min Walk)
Sky Digital Agency726 Followers