Introduction to Calligraphy (8th July)
SUITABLE FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS
In this primer workshop, you will be introduced to contemporary calligraphy. You will be given a set of tools to experiment and will be taught the basics of contemporary calligraphy based on pointed-pen styles.
In this session, you may choose to use any of the pens given to you to form basic words and letters.
This workshop is structured as an opportunity to dip your toes into the waters of calligraphy. We will cover the basic letter forms, which are the building blocks of copperplate and modern calligraphy. By the end of the lesson, you should be able to write a simple quote with any of the tools provided.
- G nib (1)
- Bottle of Higgins Eternal Ink - 30ml (1)
- Oblique & Straight Dip Pen Holder (1)
- Tombow Brush Pen (1)
- Pentel Sign Brush Pen (1)
- A5 Rhodia Pad (1)
- Class Notes by SC (1 Set)
- Practice Sheets by SC (1 set)
- Title was changed to "Introduction to Calligraphy (8th July)". Orig#256928 2017-06-25 12:40:17