St David's Society of Singapore Annual Membership 2017-2018
MEMBERSHIP WILL RUN FROM AUGUST 1ST 2017 THROUGH TO JULY 31ST 2018.
Croeso i'r Gymdeithas.... Welcome to our Society !!
You can now join the St David’s Welsh Society of Singapore Online for 2017 - 2018 (August to August) membership. Join us now and enjoy many member privileges either as an individual or a family. You will receive regular society information and your special St David’s Society Membership Card.
Membership Card allows you the following benefits:-
- Part of a friendly social society here in Singapore - and you don't even have to be Welsh to join.
- Cheaper prices at our ticketed events including Race Night and the Ball.
- Wine Guru discounted wholesale prices.
- Hannibal's European Bar & Grill 10% off the total bill including Happy Hour prices on draught beer and glasses of wine all day.
- Muddy Murphy's, Prince of Wales & The Penny Black, Happy Hour Prices all night.
- Muddy Murphy's Special prices on Wine, Cider and Vodka.
- Muddy Murphy's & The Penny Black 10% off a la carte food orders
- 10% off Mc Gettigans Clarke Quay (except Happy Hour and promotions)
- 10% off Bank Bar and Sandbank ( except Happy Hour and promotions
- 6 months Free Expat Living subscription
- Discounts at The Providore Cafe
- Society member events throughout the year including family days, ladies nights, race nights, coffee mornings and many more.
- Membership until August 2018.
Upcoming events -
- Regular social Ladies Night, Pub Nights and City Drinks.
- All Year – Regular sporting events you can watch with fellow Welsh supporters.
- Sunday Roast dinner meet ups.
- April 2018 - Rugby 7's at the National Stadium
- September - Society Membership Sign up day.
- October 27th 2017 - Society Race Night at Turf Club, Kranji.
- December 2017- Celtic Connections Christmas Night out.
- December 2017 – Society Christmas family day and a visit from Santa.
- Cheese and Wine nights.
- Welsh Comedy Nights
- Title was changed to "St David's Society of Singapore Annual Membership 2017-2018". Orig#269962 2017-08-16 08:15:29