Amigurumi Beginner Workshop by Tiny Rabbit Hole
You’ve always wanted to make a cute plushie but you just don’t know where to start or how to start. Finding materials to do by yourself may be daunting at first and people tend to shove their excitement aside when all the odds are not to their favour.
- Suitable for ages 12+.
- Left-handers are welcomed.
- Material kit for beginner workshop.
Angie Ng is an avid crochet artist. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication in Australia. While in Australia, Angie has seen how creative the Australians are with their handmade markets held every month. Everyone has interesting ideas, and Angie decided to adopt one for her own. She picked up her crochet hook since 10 and started making magical creatures amigurumi. Angie is a Web Designer by profession. Having a trained eye for design, Angie loves to create beautiful things. She is someone who has plenty of patience and always enthusiastic to share her experience and knowledge to unlock these magical creatures into our lands...
- Planning for a school, corporate, bachelorette or birthday event? Request for a date (min 5 pax) thru Facebook / Contact Us to discuss.
- Few photos will be taken during the workshop for our social media purposes.
- Professional photography are provided upon request.
- Please contact/whatsapp YewTong @ 93658447 if you need any help.
- Tickets are not refundable but transferable to another person.
- For changing of date, please inform us 5 days in advance
1:00 AM - 6:30 AM SGT
Crafter x 1 SOLD OUT $89.90
- Venue Address
- 43 South Bridge Road Level 3, Singapore 058677 Singapore
5 mins walk from Clarke MRT