Hands-on CubeSat Workshop, Pre-Launch & Early Mission Systems
DATE: Saturday, 24 Jun 2017
TIME: 1 – 6 pm
LOCATION: “Mission Control” at 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #04-04, Singapore 139955
You will work with a CubeSat to gain firsthand knowledge of pre-launch and early mission activities:
- You will learn about space systems
- You will assemble a CubeSat from a kit, including camera payload
- You will implement scripted code to integrate the satellite components
- You will program an interface between your CubeSat and our “mission control centre”
- You will send images from your CubeSat to “mission control”
Does this sound like “rocket science?” It is.
It is also accessible and understandable if you're a university student or professional, regardless of technical background.
We will work with you to get your system up and running. You don’t have to be an expert programmer, but you do need a general sense of how programming works. Just ask us at email@example.com if you’re not sure.
Are you a student? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code.
- The event description was updated. Diff#255147 2017-06-18 11:17:33
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #04-04, Singapore 139955
Standard SOLD OUT $99.00 Student single ticket SOLD OUT $70.00 Student - 3 pax for $198 SOLD OUT $198.00
- Venue Address
- 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #04-04, Singapore 139955 Singapore
Singapore Astropreneurs156 Followers