EdTech Symposium on Innovative learning vol.2
- 16:30～17:00 Reception at Fukutake Hall, University of Tokyo
- 17:00～17:05 Opening remarks, Kiyoshi Takahashi, Department of Digital Business Strategy, Benesse Corporation
- 17:05～17:45 Pre-session Possibilities of EdTech, Presentation of SF JAPAN NIGHT V &VI winners, ShareWis and Cooori
- 17:55～18:40 Session I What’s Creators’ Learning?
- 18:40～19:00 Session II Broaden learners’ perspectives through Creators’ Learning
・The positioning of ShareWis, a casual learning content platform with the Knowledge MapTomoki Tsujikawa, CEO, Share Wis Inc., Winner of SF JAPAN NIGHT V・Language acquisition with technologyDr. Arnar Jensson, CEO, Cooori Ltd, Winner of SF JAPAN NIGHT VI・Panel Discussion with Pre-session presentersModerator： Shohei Ando, Manager of International Deals, Samurai Incubate Inc.
・Background philosophy of Angry Birds and the role of games in educationAntti Sonninen; Country Director, Japan; Rovio Entertainment Ltd.・Leaning through enchant.js programming (tentative)Ryo Shimizu; CEO,Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc.・Online platform to enhance game-based learning by connecting developers and usersToru Fujimoto; Assistant Professor at Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, the University of Tokyo・ What students learned as Global Math game creators for two yearsYoshihiro Kishimoto; Associate Professor at Tokyo University of Technology
・Panel Discussion with Session I presentersModerator：Chie Hoshi, Department of Digital Business Strategy, Benesse Corporation
- イベント詳細情報を更新しました。 Diff#25995 2014-01-27 21:16:52
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM JST
Free Symposium ticket FULL Free On-Air ticket FULL
- Venue Address
- 7-3-1, Hongo, Bunkyoku, Tokyo 113-0033 Japan
10 minute walk from Hongo-Sanchome St.
Chie Hoshi1 Follower