GaiGai Connects: Get On Fleek Workshop (Singles only)
This June, GaiGai kick-starts its very first series of Get on Fleek workshops!
Get ready to pick up practical tips on how to make a great first impression, and up your dating game with GaiGai’s Chief Personal Branding Analyst, Ms Sammi Chiang. Sammi would be sharing tips on dressing, imaging, demeanor, and body language to boost your confidence and impress your dates - even if you’re tight on budget!
With these new found skills, there will be ample opportunities to practice them on the spot, network and mingle with other eligible singles.
Sammi Chiang is GaiGai’s in-house Chief Personal Branding Analyst. An experienced fashion stylist, having studied fashion communication in Milan, Sammi is passionate about fashion and has worked in the industry for more than five years. She has advised hundreds of clients on imaging and personal styling and this has led them to more successful mingling experiences. Her clienteles range from everyday working adults to local celebrities. She enjoys doing makeovers and enabling people to be better versions of themselves.
As Sammi says, ”Love yourself to project confidence and attract success!”
What to Expect
- Learn how to make a good first impression.
- Tips on what to wear, body language and demeanor.
- Pick up tips on working within your own existing wardrobe!
- Have a glimpse at how to create an authentic personal brand that helps in communicating the best of you.
- Opportunities to practice tips real time.
- Networking opportunities with eligible singles.
- Finger food.
- Free flow of non-alcoholic beverage.
- No gender balance is required for this event.
- A casual, fun, relaxed yet informative workshop!
Registration and Payment
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to reject any payment / participants.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to make adjustments to the date, timing and location of event when necessary.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to exercise any exceptional handling on event registration.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• You are solely responsible for your conduct and for the information you provide to GaiGai or transmit to other members. You will not transmit to other members or employees of GaiGai or the general public any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates other members’ or GaiGai employees’ or GaiGai’s rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
• Please notify GaiGai in writing about conduct or material from other members which you believe infringes these rules. In the event you abuse or threaten employees of GaiGai verbally and/or physically, GaiGai reserves the right to take legal actions against you.
• By signing up for the event, you are acknowledging that photos and videos will be taken during the event and these materials may contain participants including yourself which will be used as future marketing materials and collaterals.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.