Relaxing Weekend Brunch (Singles only)
One episode of The Simpsons famously described brunch this way: "It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end. You don't get completely what you get at breakfast, but you get a good meal."
What better way to kick off your weekend fun than joining us for a late morning of sumptuous brunch? Sleep in, throw on something from your weekend wardrobe and indulge in delectable breakfast favorites while engaging in entertaining conversations with like-minded individuals! Tucked along the pastoral street of East Coast Road, Mel’s Place serves as a magical getaway from the usual hustle and bustle of every day city life.
What to expect
- Private air-conditioned room.
- Group interaction with ample rotations.
- 2-course breakfast favourites and choice of either freshly-brewed coffee or tea.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to reject any payment / participants.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to make adjustments to the date, timing and location of event when necessary.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to exercise any exceptional handling on event registration.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• You are solely responsible for your conduct and for the information you provide to GaiGai or transmit to other members. You will not transmit to other members or employees of GaiGai or the general public any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates other members’ or GaiGai employees’ or GaiGai’s rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
• Please notify GaiGai in writing about conduct or material from other members which you believe infringes these rules. In the event you abuse or threaten employees of GaiGai verbally and/or physically, GaiGai reserves the right to take legal actions against you.
• By signing up for the event, you are acknowledging that photos and videos will be taken during the event and these materials may contain participants including yourself which will be used as future marketing materials and collaterals.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.