The Coworking Forum
In the past year, co-working spaces have continued to open in every corners in Hong Kong addressing the issue of high rents, and lack of space and flexibility among traditional office buildings.
Register now for The CoWorking Forum taking place on May 19 in Hong Kong, where speakers and panelists will be invited to explore the complex nature of the independent workforce, self-employment, collaborative workspace, community building, the sharing economy and the emergence of this rapidly expanding industry.
Confirmed speakers and panelists include:
- Tony Verb, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Mettā
- Theo Cheung, Co-founder, Playground.work
- Junny Lee, Founder, The Work Project
- Elaine Tsung, CEO & Founder, Garage Society
- Eyad Zahra, Director of Community HK, WeWork
- James Bernardo, Programming Director, Garage Society
- Daniel Bergbaum, Director and Partner, Studio White Group
- Jonathan Wright, Associate Director, Regional Tenant Representation, Colliers International
- Charles Fegely, Local Director, JLL
- Charles Oh, Co-Founder & COO, Booqed