Global eCommerce Marketing Seminar : Secret of Creating Million Dollar Online Business
How to kick-start your Cross-border eCommerce to ride on the Malaysia Digital Free Trade Zone
- Business owners with own brands
- Budding entrepreneurs with no products, no inventory
Jack Ma has launched the first Malaysia Digital Free Trade Zone with the Prime Minister who is aggressively promoting digital and eCommerce in Malaysia with various incentives to be offered. So everyone wants to tap into this huge eCommerce pie. But how well are you prepared?
- Are you facing problems how to import products to Malaysia or export to other South East Asia countries, and China?
- Do you have a clue of the online payment modes of various countries, the logistics, import duties and taxes?
Digital Free Trade Zone Cross Border eCommerce Seminar
- eCommerce Biz Models & Free Online Marketing Tactics
- Business models that works for Malaysians to kick-start their eCommerce business and earn US dollar
- NEW 020 Strategies to stay alive and surpass your competitors
- How to market and promote cross border effectively
- How to leverage on the new Asia’s Luxury O2O platform for brands –28Mall.com, to sell to SEA and China
And many more…
Date: 31 May 2017 (Wed)
Time：2 - 5pm
Venue：eOneNet.com, A-36-11，Tower A，Level 36，Menara UOA Bangsar，5 Jalan Bangsar Utama 1，59000 Kuala Lumpur.
Registration Fee: RM104
1st 8 prepaid online only RM38 + GST pay at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=AZQZQ2Z96PND8
For more info call +603-2284 6418 / WhatsApp +6012 232 8878 / WeChat eOneNet1