Digital Free Trade Zone - Benefits to Impact SMEs
eOneNet is honoured to be part of the DFTZ Launch by Jack Ma 2 weeks ago and will be working closely to help our clients sell cross border. Malaysia Digital Free Trade Zone puts the focus on eCommerce to connect Malaysia to South East Asia & China but well are you prepared for this?
- Are you facing problems how to import products to Malaysia or export to other South East Asia countries, and China?
- Are you clueless of the online payment modes of various countries, the logistics, import duties and taxes?
Digital Free Trade Zone Cross Border eCommerce Seminar
- eCommerce Biz Models & Free Online Marketing Tactics
- Business models that works for Malaysians to kick-start their eCommerce business and earn US dollar
- NEW 020 Strategies to stay alive and surpass your competitors
- How to market and promote cross border effectively
- How to leverage on the new Asia’s Luxury O2O platform for brands –28Mall.com, to sell to SEA and China
And many more…
eOneNet KL Seminar
Venue: e1Net, A-36-11, Menara UOA Bangsar , 5 Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 KL
Fee: RM 104
First 8: Prepaid credit card offer only RM 38 + GST
Date: May 25 (Thu) @ 7.30 – 10pm
Register now at: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=S3PUZUYKWBCKN
Online registration is available at http://www.eonenet.com/seminar/malaysia.php
Want to grab the Biggest Opportunity in 2017? Register Now!
1. Register online
2. Contact us: +603-2284 6418
3. Whatsapp: +6012-232 8878
4. WeChat: eOneNet1