Road to Workplace of the Future
In this event, we are bringing in specialists in ICT (Information and Communication Technology) to share how work has evolved with the inception of new technology, particularly in the mobility space and how they can play a pivotal role in your start-up.
In this session, we will study how technology adoption has evolved in the workplace and how it will break traditional spheres leading to the blurring of lines between work and play.
You will also learn that there is so much more that you can do over your mobile device other than the usual email and texts.
The way we work and do business is changing
Technological advancements in the mobile world further enable the new workforce to do more on their mobile that we would have a decade ago.
With internet technology and a highly mobile workforce, team members are no longer tied together by time, space or societal norms. Members in teams can have different settings, be in different geographies, and even different time zones.
The Singtel experts will be sharing some
mobility solutions that every business should consider, while embracing change which
leads to increased productivity and which will lead to business growth.
Join us for this free event, get your questions answered by the Singtel team and take the chance to network with like-minded individuals and businesses. Snack and refreshments will be provided.
Ms Nyx Ching (Team Lead – Startups and Small Businesses, Business Group, Group Enterprise, Singtel)
Mr. Othniel Liew (Associate Director – SaaS Business, Group Enterprise, Singtel)
· 1500: Registration & Refreshments
· 1545: Opening Address by Ms Sarah Lee (Segment Head, SMEs, Group Enterprise, Singtel)
· 1610: ‘Workplace of the Future’ by Ms Nyx Ching Team Lead (Team Lead – Startups and Small Businesses, Business Group, Group Enterprise, Singtel)
· 1625: Digitising Your Mobile Workforce by Mr. Othniel Liew (Associate Director – SaaS Business, Group Enterprise, Singtel)
· 1645: Q&A
· 1715: Networking & Snacks
Simply get your FREE ticket now by clicking on the 'Get Ticket' button opposite.
- The event description was updated. Diff#246956 2017-05-17 01:10:15