Growing Your Personal Brand Online
Lucian Teo is the Asia-Pacific manager for user education and outreach at Google, helping communities use the internet safely and constructively. Prior to joining Google he was Chief Information Officer and Head of Digital Strategy in the Prime Minister's Office.
Cherry Prommawin is a Search Quality Analyst at Google Asia Pacific, ensuring good quality of organic search result ,and specializing in web spam and webmaster relation for South East Asia countries. Prior to this, Cherry was a Senior Online Specialist and a Subject matter expert focusing on non-search products such as Google Analytics, Google My Business, Merchant Center and Google AdWords. Though Cherry is originally from Thailand, she has been in living in Singapore for close to 10 years.
"Growing Your Personal Brand Online"
Learn why it is important to digitise what you bring to the world,, some quick tips on building your online presence, and easy steps on how to protect yourself from online dangers.
- Why it is important to have an online presence for your business
- Having a website that is easily findable
- Why you need to make it mobile-friendly
- Some tools that are available to you
- How to protect yourself online
- Setting up strong passwords for your online accounts
- Enabling 2-factor authentication
- Protecting your mobile devices
- Learning how to spot online scams