Rubber Stamp-Making Workshop: Print-Your-Tote
Print your very own tote bag with the rubber stamps YOU MAKE! Discover the charm of rubber stamps as you see how they can transform a plain tote bag into a unique and beautiful piece of accessory that you can gift to someone or keep for yourself!
Join us for a time of fun and therapeutic crafting as stamp artist Rachel from Drool Stamps guides you on understanding the tools required and go through the steps needed to make your very own unique stamp.
You will be given a starter kit thoughtfully put together for you to bring home. The workshop content is beginners-friendly, so don't worry about not having crafty fingers! So no matter if you are a craft/arts guru or totally new to crafting, this is the workshop for you! Light refreshment will be provided.
The Art Faculty is a beautifully curated retail + workshop space that allows you to shop and relax during workshop break and after workshop.
Date: 3 June 2017
Time: 2pm - 5pm (3 hours)
Venue: The Art Faculty @ Enabling Village
(5 mins walk from Redhill MRT)
20 Lengkok Bahru, #01-07,
$85 per pax and
$155 per pair (Discounted if you bring a family/friend with you!)
(Fees inclusive of starter kit which you can bring home and any 1 drink from drink bar's menu.)
*Please state your email address and mobile number upon checkout to receive an e-ticket with workshop venue details and a reminder notification before workshop.
Alternatively, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your booking if you wish to pay via ATM transfer/ iBanking.
- Introduction to rubber stamp carving tools
- Learn the basic techniques of transferring illustrations on rubber, carving out an image and printing
- Print your own tote bag with the stamps you make
- Each participant will get a tote bag and a stamp-making kit which they can bring home
- Rubber block
- Precision knife
- Tracing paper
- Instruction booklet (with illustration samples)
About the instructor:
Rachel Ma graduated from Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts in 2015 with a Diploma in Design and Media, majoring in illustration. Her love for illustration and making things collided when she discovered the world of rubber stamp-making. Read more about her here and her past workshops here.
1. Payment needs to be made in order to secure your seat prior to the workshop.
3. Once payment is being made, it is non-refundable. (However, if you are unable to make it on the workshop day after you have made your payment, you may transfer the ticket to your friend/ request to change to another workshop date at: email@example.com)
4.. No refunds or exchanges will be made for participants who fail to turn up on workshop day, as well as latecomers. (Latecomers will catch up with the rest during the workshop duration)
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- The Art Faculty at Enabling Village (Redhill MRT)
Standard (Single) SOLD OUT $85.00 Standard (Pair) SOLD OUT $155.00
- Venue Address
- Enabling Village 20 Lengkok Bahru, #01-07, Singapore 159053 Singapore
5 mins walk from Redhill MRT