Email Marketing Workshop: Send better emails with MailChimp
Starts: 10am, ends 6pm | 8 May 2017, Monday
We're going to teach you how to start driving sales for your business and work with email marketing in just 1 Day!
The topics of the course includes best practices in email marketing, when you should send your emails, nurturing your database to purchase with you, automate list building, and be able to design an email marketing campaign. Yes, d-e-s-i-g-n, we mean it.
By the end of the 1-day course, the email marketer in you will be ignited!
If you're feeling lost in email marketing, or not sure how you can start, our workshop is going to help you get things started on the right foot.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Use MailChimp as an email marketing tool for their business
• Build an email database with MailChimp Forms
• Attain a relevant skill for their work and business
MailChimp is FREE and allows email blast of 12,000 per month
What to expect during the workshop?
Hands-on workshop where participants design, create and develop an email marketing campaign to suit their marketing needs
Business owners, sales and marketing professionals who want a boost their sales with email marketing
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop & charger
• Mouse & mouse pad
1. Introduction to Email Marketing for businesses
2. Learn from Case Study of best Email Marketing Campaigns
3. Getting started with MailChimp
4. Create an Email Marketing Campaign with MailChimp
5. Design an Email Marketing Campaigns with a FREE to use design software
6. Hands-on Activity: Plan, Design and Import your Email Campaign to MailChimp
7. Theory on Email Marketing:
a) 5 ways to optimize your email campaigns for better results
b) 7 simple ways to grow your email list
8. Final Consultation with Trainer
All that you will need to bring to class:
• Laptop & Charger
• Mouse & Mouse Pad
Most importantly, this course is Skills Future Approved and Claimable.
• Select Ticket Type "$360 via Skills Future Credits" to pay us directly with your Skills Future Credits.
• Payment instructions will be sent to you via email within 2 working days.
About the Trainer
She is generous in dishing out tips and tricks, and always excited to help people learn and understand about insights to online marketing, digital marketing and more. Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned in their work or business even after the workshop.
Always looking for opportunities to pay it forward in the community, will her knowledge and skill sets. Charmaine also trains youth at risks (in collaboration with MSF) under her social enterprise, The Good Designers.
The Good Designers currently has 7 Workshops Skills Future Approved and Claimable. From YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver workshops to Infographics Marketing!
Our workshop reviews are also available on Facebook Reviews
Receive a Certificate of Completion from The Good Designers at the end of the workshop.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. What are my transport options getting to the event?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
(a) Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Take the exit to Queen's Street and walk down the road till you see WATERLOO CENTRE.
(b) Bugis (Green Line) - 8 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement at $2 per hour.
Alternatively, you can also park at Manulife and walk over to Waterloo Centre.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Waterloo Centre, Level 4
$360 via Skills Future Credit FULL Standard Ticket SOLD OUT $360.00
- Venue Address
- Waterloo Centre, Singapore 180261 Singapore