Floral Watercolour with Lydia Syiariel
About Lydia Syiariel
Lydia Syiariel loves art and she loves to teach. An Indonesian artist based in Singapore, her passion for painting started at an early age of 3 years old. She is a self taught artist with an Architectural degree, with more than 10 years experience in teaching art, inIndonesia, and International art courses in Shanghai. She has been conducting workshops in Singapore at her home studio since 2013.
About the workshop
Tried painting and got nowhere? Don’t know what you are doing wrong? Want to learn to make a nice simple artwork for your home décor, invites card, personalized greetings cards and thank you cards for your friends and loved ones ? This workshop is perfect for you! Suitable for beginners with little or no experience in painting. Come empty handed and go home with a new skill, and Basic Watercolour Techniques guide notes to practice at home. Learn from live demonstration in the workshop, step by step guidance, and tips to troubleshoot.
What you will learn:
1. Introduction to various basic watercolour techniques (such as wet on wet, dry on wet, variegated, gradated, and more).
2. Introduction to basic floral watercolor techniques, how to hold a brush, and brush strokes movements.
3. Tips to layout and compose a simple project that expresses your creativity to paint floral wreath, and flowers bouquet, and loose flowers.
4. Techniques to paint flower blooms, leaves, and the floral elements such as small flowers with many shapes and colours.
Please view Terms and Conditions on our website www.itchyfingers.sg
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
Ticket for 1 pax SOLD OUT $110.00 Ticket for 2 pax SOLD OUT $200.00
- Venue Address
- 157A Jalan Besar Singapore
5 - 7 minutes walk from Rochor or Farrer Park MRT
Itchy Fingers1,252 Followers