Juan Tax Software (Xero Add-on) Launch
About the Event
- Form 2550M - Monthly Value-Added Tax Declaration
- Form 2550Q - Quarterly Value-Added Tax Return
- Form 1601E - Monthly Remittance Return of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld (Expanded)
- Form 2307 - Certificate of Creditable Tax Withheld at Source
- Form 2551M - Monthly Percentage Tax Return
What We'll Cover
2:15pm Juan Tax Launch, Software Walkthrough
3:30pm Panel Q&A, hear from successful Xero partners
4:15pm Q&A and networking
Who Should AttendXero Accounting and Bookkeeping Partners in the Philippines.
FAQMust I be a Xero Partner to attend?
No, but you will get the most out of the training session if you are signed up as one and are set up on My Xero Partner Edition. This allows you to try our single ledger and follow through the demonstrations.
How do I become a Xero Partner?
Simply fill up this form and we will be in touch to assist you.
What does it mean to be a Xero partner?
100K+ Accountants and Bookkeepers use Xero to work faster, more efficiently, and help their practice thrive. Learn more about the Xero Partner Program here.
How can I become a Xero-certified Advisor?
Learn more about Xero U here.
- The event description was updated. Diff#243917 2017-05-03 04:00:49
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM PHT
- Venue Address
- LP Leviste cor. Gallardo St., Salcedo Village, Makati City Philippines Philippines