Event is FINISHED
Twilight & Night Photography Walkabout
- Photograph and discover Singapore with Caroline Pang a local travel and documentary photographer.
- Learn tips and techniques on street photography and low light photography (night photography).
- Group is kept to a maximum of 6 persons only for personalised coaching.
Starts from Kampong Glam, one of the many interesting ethnic neighbourhoods of Singapore. We will capture iconic architecture that dates back to the 15th century and the bustle of this part of the city. Then we will take a stroll towards the Kallang riverside park along the Kallang river. Here, we will get to shoot the twilight hour. The river park is a recreation area located in an urban setting, sometimes filled with people canoeing. The impressive National Stadium with a retractable rooftop can be viewed from the park. From here, we will make our way towards the Marina Bay area along the park connector. A beautiful sight at night, different and yet colourful especially along the river walk to the Marina Bay. See spectacular views and vivid details of this side of island as it transform at nightfall into a vibrant colourful city. We will take our time to stop and photograph at strategic spots such as the Singapore Flyer, Gardens By The Bay (view from across the river only), Marina Bay Sands and the Helix Bridge.
Things to bring and wear for the walkabout:
1. Your camera (DSLR, mirrorless or any digital camera)
2. Wide angle lens. If you have any other lens that you want to try it out, please feel free to bring them.
4. Remote trigger
5. Few fully charged battery
6. Memory cards
8. Drinking water
9. Comfortable clothing
10. Comfortable walking shoes or sandal
1. Payment is non-refundable.
2. We reserve the right to change the dates or venue of the walkabout should there be any unforeseen circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. Such circumstances can be due to heavy rain which makes outdoor shoot impossible.
More about the photographer, go to www.carolinepang.com
Want to find more groups and events like this?