Leadership Competency Development 2 Full Days Training
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES Development Leadership Development Experience (2 days)
Date: 22nd & 23rd June 2017
Whether you are seeking ideas on how to develop your own capabilities or you are a manager looking for suggestions on how to coach and develop your team, you will find this can help. Included in this leadership competencies development has identified as being importance to success. Each competency provides practical suggestions and tips for developing your abilities and/or those of your team. The training includes the following key components: Competency, Behaviour and Development Suggestion.
What are Leadership Competencies?
Leadership Competencies are the knowledge, skills, abilities and behaviours that are most important to do our jobs well. We have identified 10 Leadership Competencies. Together, employees and supervisors select the critical few on which to focus for success. This set of Competencies is a tool to facilitate discussions about performance and development
Why have Leadership Competencies?
Strong leadership is critical in achieving success. Leadership Competencies give us a common language to discuss leadership at all levels.
To whom do they apply?
The Competencies provide an opportunity for all employees to develop leadership skills and to be empowered to develop themselves, coach others and collectively create a shared culture.
How will they be used?
The Leadership Competencies will be integrated into various people-related
processes, such as goal setting, performance and development discussions,
recruitment, leadership and career development, and training
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, Entreprenuers, Line Managers, Executives and Business Leaders
Objectives of Program
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Take ownership of actions and follow through on commitments.
- Respond resourcefully, flexibly and positively when faced with challenges and demands.
- Deal willingly with important problems and stand up for what is right.
- Develop realistic plans needed to accomplish objectives and team goals
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Generates effective solutions based on available information
- Build positive relationships across organisations that foster a strong work environment.
- Actively seeks out diverse people and organisations to collectively achieve business goals.
- Delegate authority responsibly so others can creatively solve problems without fear.
- Motivate and inspire people to achieve their best and to pursue goals that enable success.
- Consistently demonstrate high integrity, behaves ethically, and follow through on commitments.
- Mentor, coach and develop others to bring out their full potential
- Delegates authority responsibly so others can deliver results and solve problems without fear
- Analyse issues and understand your business impact
- Constantly search for and implement new ways of doing business better
- Manage tasks to effectively and efficiently complete work responsibilities of self and others
- Understand and anticipate how daily actions impact and shape the future
- Drives thoughtful and pragmatic change by encouraging innovative thinking
- and continuous improvement. Models adaptability by responding
- resourcefully, flexibly, and positively when faced with new challenges and demands
[ Thu ] - [ Fri ]
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 28 Tai Seng Street, Sakae Building Level 7, Singapore 534106
Standard SOLD OUT $898.00
- Venue Address
- 28 Tai Seng Street, Sakae Building Level 7, Singapore 534106 Singapore