Create Your Own (Adventure) Game!
Register your interest on Peatix by "purchasing" a RSVP ticket. Our Sales Reps will get in touch with you!
The course fee is $329 - For more information, please visit https://www.kidscode.sg/product/construct-ii/
Easy in approach, Construct 2 allows your kids to design and create their own fully functional 2D Game. Your kids can get creative and make their own games without writing a line of code. Let Construct 2 do all the hard work while your kids sit back and give ideas! The powerful, intuitive, full featured and professional game development software you've always been looking for. It’s the best output that a child can get from the holidays. They can share the games with their friends. What can be more satisfying than to have friends playing your very own GAME?Requirement
- No prior coding experience required.
What do your kids learn?
- Explore and learn the basics of Construct 2
- Understand beginner logic such as Global Variables, Local Variables and Instance Variables
- Challenging concepts like Arrays, Effects and Functions are made easy while developing the game engine
- Get real with the game-play experience which the usual games have been missing; with lighting, screen shake and more!
- Have fun fostering strategic and critical thinking
- Along the way, your kids will be encouraged to solve problems independently
- Your kids are definitely motivated to think out of the box.
Some examples of games created by Construct 2:How do we at Kidscode impart our knowledge to your child?
- They will look at some basic Construct 2 elements
- They will edit an existing Construct 2 game by replacig with their own animations, sprites and objects
- They will sit down and think about a theme such as plot and setting before they start working
- Then we will will be working on the Pac-man game
- Things that they will be doing:
- Create a foreground, midground, background
- A title screen
- A game over screen
- A character
- Some new ghosts
- Your first 2D game!
We suggest taking up Create Your Own 3D Game (game creation in 3D) as a next step!
For more information and to confirm your child's space in the course, please visit www.kidscode.sg