Creative Photography: Amazing smartphone photographs.
Have you ever wondered how photographers achieve stunning effects in their images? Ever thought you’d like to add a little spark to your favourite photos but just don’t know how?
In this workshop Naida Ginnane, Photographer, Artist and Art teacher with 35 years’ experience will reveal the apps and tips the pros use to make their images pop, all with just your smartphone. Watch your creativity unfold as you;
- Learn basic adjustments, exposure, contrast and cropping for composition.
- Use colour and texture filters to add meaning.
- Create composite images using multiple layers.
- Learn file handling and storage ideas to keep your images safe while not overloading your phone.
Prior to attending the workshop please
- ensure you have a range of photos such as landscapes, nature, objects, buildings, distance and close up shots in your smartphone,
- ensure your phone is fully charged, and/or bring a charger with you,
- download the following apps
1. Snapseed (from Google, Inc) Free
2. Fotor Photo Editor- Filters, Collage… ( from Chengdu Everimaging Science and Technology) Free + in app purchases
3. Photoshop Mix (from Adobe)
Limited places so don't miss out!
- Title was changed to "Creative Photography: Amazing smartphone photographs. ". Orig#247571 2017-05-19 03:48:28
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $65.00
- Venue Address
- #01-05/06 China Court, China Square Central (access via China Street), Singapore 048422. Singapore
3 minute walk from Telok Ayer MRT, parking available at China Square, Workshop space is through Club Meatballs restaurant to the rear.