AOYAMA SAKE FLEA Vol.6 official Sake hopping tour in English
AOYAMA SAKE FLEA vol.06 is the 6th sake tasting event series held next to AOYAMA Farmer's Market at United Nations University.
25 Japanese sake breweries and 10 special food shops will get together.
Yes, it's a golden opportunity for sake hopping!
< AOYAMA SAKE FLEA vol.06 >
This is an official Sake hopping tour of AOYAMA SAKE FLEA vol.06.
We set 4 time slots as below:
(1) Sat. 22 April 2017, 1130am - 1230pm
(2) Sat. 22 April 2017, 2pm - 3pm
(3) Sun. 23 April 2017, 1130am - 1230pm
(4) Sun. 23 April 2017, 2pm - 3pm
The capacity per slot would be 6.
We will talk directly with 6-7 Japanese sake breweries and taste 7 cups of sake and light sakana (appetizer) pairing.
Pls come to the meeting place 5 mins before and tell the staff your name.
The meeting place : The Information Centre, a green tent located at the centre of event space
Price : JPY 5,000 including an original ochoko(sake cup), 7cups of sake and light sakana(appetizers)
Cancellation the day before, the day of, or after an event – No refund
About AOYAMA SAKE FLEA vol.06
Date and Time ：22 and 23 April 2017, 10AM - 4PM
Venue: United Nations University (The rear area behind the farmers’ market)
Address: 5-53-70, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo JAPAN
[ Fri ] - [ Sat ]
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM JST
- United Nations University
(1) Sat. 22 April 2017, 1130am - 1230pm SOLD OUT ¥5,000 (2) Sat. 22 April 2017, 2pm - 3pm SOLD OUT ¥5,000 (3) Sun. 23 April 2017, 1130am - 1230pm SOLD OUT ¥5,000 (4) Sun. 23 April 2017, 2pm - 3pm SOLD OUT ¥5,000
- Venue Address
- 5-53-70, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo JAPAN Japan
Sake Tokyo4 Followers