High-Tea Networking and Talk for SME Towkays & Sole Proprietors
Join us for a Towkay High Tea Networking session and expand your network with other Towkays.
At the networking session, we will share some of the grants available, that you may not fully aware of, which are designed to encourage SME building business capabilities. At the same time, you will get to network with other Towkays to explore future business opportunities.
Below are some of the grants available: -
1. Workpro Age Management (http://www.mom.gov.sg)
2. Workpro Flexible Working Arrangement (http://www.mom.gov.sg)
3. Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) (https://www.spring.gov.sg)
4. Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) (https://www.iras.gov.sg)
5. Capability Development Grant (CDG) (https://www.spring.gov.sg)
6. P-Max (http://www.p-max.sg)
7. Career Support Program (CSP) – new criteria from 1-Apr-17 (http://www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg)
8. Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) (https://www.iesingapore.gov.sg)
9. Global Company Partnership (GCP) (https://www.iesingapore.gov.sg)
10. Training Grants (WSQ courses) (http://www.ssg.gov.sg)
Please refer to the respective website for details of the grants.
Why You Should Be Here:
- Understand the prerequisites and conditions for various grant applications
- Know what are the grants available to build your business capabilities
- Meeting Bosses & Senior Managers from other industries and get connected
- Expand your network and meet contacts to explore business opportunity
Who Should Be Here:
- SME Business Owners, Sole Proprietors, Management staff, Executives, Senior Managers & other PMEBs etc..
2:30 PM - 4:30 PM SGT
- Northlight Consulting, 229 Mountbatten Road, #03-33, Mountbatten Square, Singapore 398007
High-Tea Networking and Talk for SME Towkays & Sole Proprietors FULL
- Venue Address
- 229 Mountbatten Road, #03-33, Mountbatten Square, Singapore 398007 Singapore
SME Bosses Networking4 Followers