Mahota Sunday Morning Walk (Riverside Walk)
Why Join Sunday Morning Walk with Mahota
1. Pick up a Simple Qigong Exercise
2. Get a Great Light Workout
3. Discover Interesting Trivia about Jalan Besar along the Heritage themed Trail
4. Learn more about Unique Tropical Plants along the Nature themed Trail
5. Enjoy Healthy Breakfast on the House
6. Make New Cool Friends
Put on your comfortable walking shoes and let us bring you on a 1 hour guided walk around Jalan Besar every Sunday. It's a Date!
Meeting point - Mahota Commune Level 3 entrance (in front of our Activity Studio).
Things to bring - Water Bottle and Umbrella.
*In the event of heavy rain, the Sunday Walk will be canceled automatically.
*Event might end later base on everybody's walking pace.
*For more information, please visit us @: https://www.facebook.com/mahotasg/
*You may also call in to register at: 62996809.
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM SGT
- 809 French Road, Level 3, Kitchener Complex, 200809
See you there! FULL
- Venue Address
- 809 French Road, Kitchener Complex, 200809 Singapore
Mahota Commune469 Followers