The Great Singapore Food Tour - Heartland Edition
The best part? You don’t have to stand in those long, snaking queues. We’ll do that for you.
12:00 PM - Meet up at Farrer Park MRT
12:15 PM - Take a bus to Whampoa Market Place
12:30 PM - Enjoy 'Balestier Road Hoover Rojak' and 'Liang Zhao Ji Roast Duck Rice'
01:15 PM - Make our way to Crawford Lane
01:45 PM - Enjoy Michelin Starred Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodles at Crawford Lane
02:45 PM - Make our way to Lavender MRT
- Transportation between food centres
- No waiting time, no need for you to queue. We will do all that for you!
- Drinks to complement one of the meals, specially selected by your host
- Make new friends who love food as well!
- This tour is not organized by, associated or connected with, or endorsed by the Michelin Group of Companies.
- Please message us if you have any dietary restrictions / allergies!
- Ticket buyers are eligible for a full refund as long as the refund request is sent in at least 48 hours before the start of the event