Cyber-security: Protecting yourself and your data
KAAN-LAH is delighted to present “Cyber security: protecting yourself and your data”. If you are interested in learning more about the buzz around cybersecurity and learn some pragmatic steps in protecting your on-line profile and data. Participants will increase their awareness of technology risks, mitigate the impact and mastered ways to protect themselves.
During this session, we will aim to address a number of questions, including:
· Worried about how secure your online accounts are?
· Concerned your accounts may be hacked and your information used fraudulently?
· Want to protect your mobile devices and online accounts?
· Want to separate cyber security myths from the facts?
Date: Tuesday, 11 April 2017
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Venue: 18 Marina Bay Boulevard, Marina Bay Residences, 018980
This event includes light refreshments and food and opportunities to network.
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM SGT
- 18 Marina Bay Boulevard, Marina Bay Residences, 018980
Standard SOLD OUT $50.00
- Venue Address
- 18 Marina Bay Boulevard Singapore