iPhonography: Best results with a smartphone camera.
These days iPhones or smartphone cameras can pack a powerful punch with high resolution capabilities, however, they aren't always able to cope with tricky lighting or colour problems on the run. You end up with disappointing images that don't reflect the moment.
This iPhonography workshop, is an introduction to using smartphone cameras with specific apps to create stunning images on the go.
Naida Ginnane, an established photographer recently invited to exhibit in the Singapore Contemporary Art Show : Photo 17, will help you learn how to combine your camera with apps to;
- solve environmental issues, such as low light
- learn composition principles
- use adjustments to your advantage
- and creative photographic techniques.
The workshop will start at the Clubco workspace and involve a little walking around Telok Ayer to practice, so please wear comfy clothes.
Workshop price includes Tea/Coffee and Lunch. Hang around for a beer later but additional F & B is at your own expense.
Prior to attending the workshop please download the following apps;
Camera + plus (from tap tap tap) Free
2. Slow Shutter Cam (from Cogitap Software) $2.99
3. Camera Awesome (SmugMug) Free
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
Standard Ticket SOLD OUT $60.00
- Venue Address
- #01-05/06 China Court, China Square Central (access via China Street), Singapore 048422. Singapore
3 minute walk from Telok Ayer MRT, parking available at China Square, Workshop space is through Club Meatballs restaurant to the rear.