NYE Yacht Adventure
Our yacht (named Sea Duction) will include,
· Huge covered fly bridge on top deck, one level higher.
· Fully covered entertainment indoor & outdoor at main deck fully air-conditioned system.
· Master suite with separate shower room and head. And 2 more cabins
· 2 single kayaks, fishing equipment and inflatable float
· Pantry with oven, microwave and 2 fridges for storage of food items.
· BBQ facility available
· TV, Karaoke, AV system with iPod output.
Some things you might want to bring,
1. iPod with music!
2. Karaoke CDs
4. Extra clothes in case you get wet
5. Swimsuit for swimming or kayaking
6. Food that you want to eat, ie chips, candy, vegetables, etc.
7. AlcoholSome things to note,
1. If you tend to get sea sick, please take a sea sickness pill 30 minutes before departure.
2. Do not offer alcohol to the crew. But feel free to offer them food.
3. No shoes allowed on the yacht so I suggest coming in flipflops
4. DO NOT BE LATE! (We almost left a friend behind last time….)
ü Meeting time: Dec. 31 @ 7:30 PM
ü Docking Point: Marina @ Keppel Bay. Look for the yacht called Sea Duction.
ü Cost: SGD $160
ü Cost includes BBQ meal, beverages, and 4 bottles of wine. Please bring more alcohol.Let me know if you have any questions. I’ve attached the Welcome Packet to this email for your perusal.
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM SGT
- Marnia @ Keppel Bay
Standard SOLD OUT $160.00
- Venue Address
- 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382 Singapore
You might want to come by taxi (tell the cabbie, Keppel @ Marinia Bay). Bus is another option (alight at Carribean or Reflections, the nearest condos). The nearest MRT is Harbourfront which includes a 20 minute walk to Keppel Bay.
debbie trinh1 Follower